The TOBB Economy and Technology University is designed to uphold the international standards required by modern education through its campus, classrooms, laboratories, social spaces and administrative departments. Situated within 60,000 square meters of indoor space in the Ankara district of Söğütözü, the campus has the possibility to enlarge to an area of 194,000 square meters.
1. The Center Units, the Foreign Languages Department,
the Sports Complex, and TEPAV Building;
2. The TOBB-ETU Student Guesthouse (Dormitory), a Hotel, and a Shopping Mall;
3. Faculty Outbuildings, the Library, the Cultural and Congress Center, Classrooms, and Laboratories;
4. The TOBB-ETU Plantation Area.
The Campus area consists of
- 102 classrooms,
- 34 laboratories (TOEFL test centers and individual working rooms included),
- 5 lecture halls,
- the Administrative Block,
- the library,
- the Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey (TEPAV),
- separate conference and meeting halls,
- the offices of the student council and student communities,
- the health and sports complex,
- the Olympic swimming pool,
- cafeterias, patisserie, snack bar,
- social facilities.
Training and Administrative Building
Training and administrative services are carried out in a building with 33,000 square meters indoor space and equipped with a central, uninterruptible power supply system and wireless Internet access.
The building includes four meeting halls, a two-story library with 2,000 square meters stand alone area, cafeterias, shopping areas, and recreation and excursion fields.
In addition to the classrooms, laboratories, administrative departments and other sections required for research, student clubs and sports fields have sufficient space. Several events can be carried out simultaneously within the multi-purpose sports, show, conference and meeting halls.
The campus is also home to the Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey (TEPAV).